Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Auld Lang Syne


auld lang syne means times gone by. When I was younger I didn't really care for this song, although I knew all the words to it, for some strange reason. I think the song is Scottish, but don't quote me on that.
It's a beautiful song. I had found one with Aretha singing it, but it was not Blobbable so I setteled on this one.
I worked for the New Year and it is sad how many started their New Year, robbing, assaulting and killing their fellow man. It makes me sad. I feel blessed to still be here with all my family in realitively good health. I also feel blessed to have been introduced to blogging and been able to come in contact with such wonderful and intelligent people, must of who look like me. Love, peace and happiness to you all. God Bless and stay happy in the New Year. Keep me in your prayers and I will keep you in mine.
-One Man's Opinion. Except it is more than an opinion. It is a hope and a prayer to you all. Peace.

2 comments:

Mz.Bria2U said...

That was a beautiful post, Twin!
You reminded me of Sears...I got to see the softer side! :)

Unknown said...

Happy new year pa...make 2008 yours...best wishes!