The rules of the game, apparently, are:
A). Link to the people that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) One day I went to work with my underwear on backwards and did not realize it until I went to pee. What kind of shit is that? I will say that it keep my package nice and secure.
2) I can’t keep a clean house to save my life. I just don’t have that gene. I try to keep my house spic and span but it is hard for me and I have no idea why. I feel like Oscar, for the Odd Couple.
3) I wish that I had kids but am glad that I don’t. Sometimes I am so irresponsible. Do you know that one time I actually misplaced my gun belt? My gun belt, people! That shit ain’t cool.
4) I hate having to put my people in jail. It is one of the most unpleasant parts of my job. That being said, I hate it when I try to cut my people a break and they are just too damn stupid to know when someone is trying to prevent from taking them to jail. Get the chip off your shoulders people, not every cop is out to get you.
5) My biggest fear in this world is being homeless and unable to take care of myself. People think I am cheap but the reality is that I save my money out of the fear of one day being out of a job and having no one else to turn to.
6) I have some of the greatest friends in the world. True friends that have been with me throughout every major event in my life. Some things that even my family were not there for. That being said, I have am so afraid to host a party, out of fear that no one will come. Self-esteem issues…Yeah, I know.
7) Okay, this is my big one, because it is recent…Saturday night, me and some other officers were out on a call were a guy was shot. When we get to the apartment, along with the ambulance, everyone gets out their vehicle and are rushing to the victim’s apartment. My dumb ass trips over a speed bump. A speed bump. WTF is up with that? Now, I was behind everyone else, so I was hoping that no one saw, especially since I feel so hard. However, one fireman did see and hear, he came over to see about me. Well, of course I had to fringe pain so as not be look too pathetic. And get this; I ended up landing on and scrapping my knuckles. What kind of uncoordinated nigger lands on his frigging knuckles when he falls? Anyway, they ended up taking the poor guy that got shot to the hospital, but not before giving me some Band-Aids for my boo-boo (I don’t care. That mess stung). The shit would have been funny, if it had happened to somebody else.