Friday, December 7, 2007

Peace Out, Jay-Z

Who gives a fuck? The scuttle butt is all over the place. First they say that Jay-Z is leaving Def Jam records because he wants to take up with Columbia records, where his girl, Bitch-once’ is hanging. Then they say that Def Jam is going to beat the nigger to the punch and drop his black ass from his position as President because they are “sick of his excessive demands.” Plus they say his ass is never around anyway.
Once again, I say, who gives a fuck? Not I said the chicken, I’m too busy getting screwed by the rooster and laying his bastard babies (Ha, I don’t know where that came from).
Let Jay-Z take his ass back into retirement, where he is suppose to be, like monkey man Fiddy. He’s got enough money and I don’t listen to his music anyway. Hey, Jay-Z…Be a man and get Bitch-once’ pregnant like all of the other female singers, damn it.

-One Man’s Opinion. Peace.

14 comments:

Mz.Bria2U said...

I feel you twin. To JayZ::just go already!

ADD mom, wife, sis said...

Jay who? didnt he retire already...oh he still hanging around trying to be relevant? Im with you!

mountii said...

FUCK JAY Z LONG LIVE TUPAC

mountii said...

BUT I KNOW WHY BEYONCE LIKES HIM...HIS LIPS ARE BIGGER THAN THE ONES BETWEEN HER LEGS LOL

AND YAL KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Marcol said...

I dont know much about Jay-Z and retirement but I wish his ugly ass would get a face transplant....grrrr...I dont know what the hell Beyonce sees in him, must be the $$$$

One Man’s Opinion said...

Face transplant...Now that's funny.

mp1 said...

damn...why all the jay-z hate here? how ya'll really feel? lol

Rodney said...

I absolutely agree!

"Jay Z! Get gone and tell your girlfriend to take a damn NAP!"

Mz.Bria2U said...

@Rodney...lol
mp1...not that we hate J-Z...but don't talk about it, be about it.Kick rocks and retire already!!

((HI TWIN!!))

Blah Blah Blah said...

...ok ok ok...he is sorta "whatever"... but tel me he hasn't had some good music back in the day!

Wasn't a fan until I moved to the east coast...but you are right, please sit down somewhere and have some babies. Then again...ooh wee, not sure I'mma wanna look at those little things.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Damn I ain’t ever heard people talk about jay besides his face…crackin’ up

Mz.Bria2U said...

Twin...I'm not feeling loved...i'm telling Daddy!

DDDDAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYY! :)

One Man’s Opinion said...

Blah, I am gonna have to go with you on that one. Z and B are bound to have some pitiful looking kids. LOL

CapCity said...

if u didn't care why'd u give him all that energy? i'm just wonderin'...LOL! i'm new to the spot - came via Don's place...