Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm Just Glad He Wasn't Black

I am so sick of these teen-age white boys getting hold of riffles and shit, going into places and taking out there frustrations on the world. That shit ain’t cute!
The latest example of this madness occurred in Omaha, Nebraska, where 19 year old Robert A. Hawkins smuggled a ‘stolen’ assault rifle into the Von Maur department store, in one of the biggest shopping malls in Omaha. High School dropout, Hawkins, smuggled the deadly weapon onto an elevator, exited the third floor and promptly proceeded to open fire on the Christmas Shopping Crowd (Fa la la la la, la la la la).
Witnesses described the shooting, that left 9 people dead, four injured, two who remain in critical condition, and one teddy bear wounded (I’m not being a smart ass, they actually reported that he shot one teddy bear), as a blood bath.
I won’t ask where the family of the boy is, because he reportedly had been kicked out of his home and was living with some Good Samaritan mother and her children. (I can’t stress this enough, people. We all want to help people out, but you just can’t open your doors up to strangers. You never know who you are letting into your home.)

Apparently the young shooter, who would later turn the gun on himself, left both voice and text messages to friends and family prior to the shooting. He also left behind a suicide note describing himself as a worthless piece of shit, but how he was going to be famous, and a will (I wonder what he had to leave anyone).
Oh and get this, Mr. Hawkins reportedly had shown the rifle to the mother that had taken him into her home, for over a year, the night before the shooting. What the fuck? I wish someone would bring a weapon of any king into my house. The woman said that she thought the thing was too old to work. Oh, really, well are you too old for me to put my foot up your ass? As an adult are you not required to ask some pretty point blank questions about where, when and how this little bastard came across this weapon; but only after you take the damn thing from his ass and called the police to come pick it up and place it into a property room until it can be properly destroyed.
Is this too much to ask? Am I in the wrong here? Hello!
It would seems that that the kid had some problems growing up, with his parents getting divorced when he was 3 (I don’t even know who my dad is), having to spend some time in foster care (not the first or the last to go through that), broke up with his girlfriend recently (you’re nineteen years old, get over it), and was fired from his job at Micky-D’s after being accused of stealing seventeen dollars (it’s McDonald’s, dude. Don’t put that shit on your resume and go get yourself a job at the Burger King down the street. And we all know there had to be a Burger King down the street).
I’m sorry, but I refuse to have sympathy for this little rat bastard. Life is hard all over. We all have our sob stories to tell. The reality is that he was not alone, he found someone who cared enough to take his mentally disturbed ass into her house and feed and clothe his scraggly ass and that is more than some kids get from their own parents. I’m not much on suicide, but damn it, if you wanna kill yourself, kill yourself, don’t take other people out with you. And my friend wonders why I like to take my gun with me every where I go. Because you never know when someone is going to pull some stupid shit like this, that’s why!
But you will happy to know that the White House has deemed this massacre as a “terrible tragedy”. Ya think?

On a positive note Omaha’s Police Chief, pictured above, Thomas Warren, is a brother.

-One Man’s Opinion. Peace.

11 comments:

Mz.Bria2U said...

What am I going to do with you, Twin?? I must admit--you did keep it real, and i love your spin on this story. He could've gotten over it. I was pleased to see the police chief was black..just hated to find out due to this kid shooting up the joint.

I did get the story from CNN.

Omar Ramon said...

...complete mess...i feel sorry for the victims...the woman wo took him in should be slapped for not doing something about that gun in her house. she'd be gaggin' if he had shot up HER family instead of takin his ass to the mall.

One Man’s Opinion said...

Yeap, this catastrophe gives whole new meaning to the word “maul”, huh?

mp1 said...

*shaking my head* @ maul...and the shot teddy bear.

I was so not expecting the chief to be black. When I think of Omaha, black people don't come to mind...

And you're a horrible person...making me laugh @ this crap...but what does that say about me?

Dude, you a trip!
And you trying to fight me now?? Not cool oneman, not cool @ all!

ADD mom, wife, sis said...

Wow, I just stumbled across your blog (by way of ...who knows)...I love it and will definitely be back!

mountii said...

ONE THING I CAN SAY BLK PPL AREN'T AS SUICIDAL AS WHITE PPL AND WELL OVER 70% OF CERIAL KILLINGS ARE DONE BY WHITE PPL SO BLKS AREN'T AS SADISTIC...NOT MY OPINION THEY HAVE ACTUAL STASTICS ON THIS SHYT

mountii said...

I RATHER HAVE A BLK GUY CAP ME AND TAKE TEN DOLLARS FROM MY POCKET THAN LET SOME WHITE DUDE DRUG, MOLEST(MORE WHITE MOLESTORS TOO THAN BLK)AND EAT MY FLESH(MORE WHITE CANNIBALS THAN BLK)...AND IF U DON'T BELIVE A WHITE PERSON COULD DO ALL THAT SHIT LOOK UP JEFF DAHMER

mountii said...

AND IF U KEEP POSTING THIS KIND OF BLOG U'LL HAVE TO START CALLING THE BLOG LOOK AT THIS CRACKER LOL

One Man’s Opinion said...

mountii, you are a nut....LOL

Rodney said...

(Near tears) All this white on white crime HAS TO STOP!

All of the victims were very white and I'm not sure what kind of statement that makes. I guess black folks don't shop or work at Von Maur.

Shane said...

It won't truly have success, I believe this way.
shit sex | Halifax airport | sexy aprons