Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's A Snoop Dogg Christmas, Charlie Brown

Did you know this motherfucker was getting his own reality show? Can you believe that shit? Does this motherfucker even know what reality is? Isn’t his ass too constantly high even be aware of reality?
Anyway, I found this out while listening to the radio and I was shocked. Since I didn’t believe the shit I came home and immediately looked it up and sho ‘nuff. They is…They is giving his ass a half hour reality show! And guess what…It ain’t VH1 who is behind this shit (and y’all know how much they like to exploit the niggers for profit). Nope, it is E! E! television has committed themselves to a thirty minute reality show featuring the rapper, born Calvin Broadus Jr., which is a pretty pimping name if you think about it. I don’t know why he decided to turn himself into a dogg but as far as I’m concern, “His momma call him Clay, Im’ma call him Clay.”
Oh, and get this shit. The President and CEO of Comcast Entertainment Group, one Ted Harbert, has proclaimed Mr. Dogg as being “one of the most charismatic and intriguing personalities in pop culture today.” Say what? This white boy needs to get to know him some more niggers. But look at me judging. I don’t know Snoop so I guess I am in no position to say whether or not he is charismatic or not. I will say this though….I don’t know too many charismatic people who walked down a crowded airport, entourage in tow, cursing out the Airport police, telling his producers to stop kissing ass and then gets into an all and all brawl with said police (that right, I saw the video). Most charismatic people can talk their way out of a bad situation without causing a scene. But what do I know?
Anyway, that is neither here nor there. Snoopy’s reality show is set to premier sometime before the end of this year (and the end is drawing near fast). I’m assuming this is just a test case to see what the rating will be like before they add it to their Spring line up.
Question. So if Snoop Dog has a reality show does this mean the end to his rap career? Is he now officially a has been? Because, c’mon, let’s face it. If you see a reality show featuring some star it is a sure bet that star is a has been. (No offense to Salt and Pepa, whose show I love to death).
In closing let me just say that I am a reality show junky. To the extent that my family may actually have to hold an intervention for my black ass. That being said, I will not be watching Snoop Dog’s show on E!. Mainly because the man does not interest me. Hell, I don't even like to waste my time watching his mangy ass in videos and those are only what, three to four minutes long. I personally believe him to be a bad role model for our youth, promoting the use of drugs and making up fucking words because he can’t pronounce the actual ones in the dictionary (my opinion). However, I am interested in how real his reality show will be. Will he be pimping bitches, getting his hair braided, as he sits between the thighs of Puff Daddy, and will he be puffing on blunts while his ho, ho, hoes fixes him a sandwich. I guess that all remains to be seen, but not by me. I refused to be pimped out my the Snoop.

-One Man’s Opinion. Pe-zizzle.

6 comments:

Don said...

Fa Shizzle D-O-double G Dizzle.

I listened to Snoop and Jamie Fox on FOXHOLE radio the other day.

Snoop is gone. lol.

One Man’s Opinion said...

Don, I didn't even know there was such a thing as Foxhole radio. The things I learn from my people.

Don said...

Yeah.

It's a pretty good deal too. TWe listened to it one lunch break over at umm eclectik-relaxation's blog. It's all the way @ the bottom of his rotation list.

If you ever want a good laugh, go listen to the show where snoop was a guest. He has one w/ Karrine Steffans as a guest as well.

Both are great.

One Man’s Opinion said...

Thank you don, my man. I'll give it a listen. Peace

ZACK said...

"Does this motherfucker even know what reality is? Isn’t his ass too constantly high even be aware of reality?"

LMAO!!!!! Classic.

Snoop had "Doggy Fizzle Televizzle" on MTV about 4 years ago.
It was short lived. But I agree, he needs to get in touch with reality.

Anonymous said...

Stoopid coon