Sunday, December 23, 2007

Kenny Loggins Celebrate Me Home Live 1991

I love this damn song. I have no idea why. How the hell do you Celebrate somebody home? Is that even proper English? It doesn't matter, because I love the hell out of this bad boy. Call me a dork if you must, but for some reason this song touches me, like a hooker behind the church house. And that it why, Kenny Loggins' Celebrate Me Home takes the number two spot for my all time favorite songs leading up to Christmas. Now, you don't have to like this song, but if you don't like my number one pick (tomorrow) we are gonna have problems.

-One Man's Opinion. Peace.

2 comments:

WrkNProgress said...

I never heard the song before--But I like it. Wow! Thanks.

sherryt said...

I love this song too. I've seen Kenny perform this song many times. Go to one of his concerts and you will hear this song. His voice is still strong and he sings with such passion. He takes you on an emotional journey from heartfelt to stand on your feet rockin out.

Sherry