Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas. I worked from 10:30pm to 8am, and I must say that instead of acting as if they had some since the citizens acted their asses off. Anyway, I went from work to my sister’s house for our tradition of Christmas breakfast. From there we went to my sister’s in-laws to have dinner and after that to my mom’s house to have a little get together. I was a wonderful Christmas. The best one ever, I would say. I hope all of my brothers and sister’s had as good a a Christmas as me. Good bless and know that you are loved; from my blog to yours.

-One Man’s Opinion. Peace.

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

happy holidays... hope yours was full of opinions... one man!... lol

Chari said...

Happy Holidays!!

WrkNProgress said...

Merry Christmas! and a safe and prosperous New Year!