Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Dumb Joc

Everyone know this nigger? He is the Grammy Nominated rapper who co-wrote and sung the song, “It’s Going Down.” Well, apparently the young brother wasn’t lying when he put in his lyrics; “Any where you meet me, guaranteed to go down.” I guess that includes the airport, because it was this past Sunday morning that the rapper was hooked up and placed in jail for attempting to board a Delta fight to Atlanta with a loaded gun in his carry-on bag. What the fuck? Who the hell flies Delta Airlines?
Anyway, Mr. Joc, whose real name is Jasiel Robinson, was official charged, the following Monday, with a third-degree felony for carrying a concealed weapon. He could also be looking dead in the face of a federal charge, which is never good.
Yung Joc, thanks to the glory of money, was able to post a bond of $50,000 so that he could be home for Christmas. His arraignment was scheduled for some time today in a Cleveland Municipal Court.
Now, as far as the gun is concerned, airport security says it was a loaded semiautomatic handgun that the rapper claims not to have any knowledge of where it came from or how it got into his bag. Don’t you hate it when that happens?
In my humble opinion, they need to change the brother’s name to Dumb Joc, hence the title of this post; but that’s just me.
Anyway, I am sure he will beat the charges and there will be no consequences or repercussions for the brother’s stupidity or lack of judgment (which ever you prefer). I applaud these young and talented brothers for their abilities to move up in the world and make some decent money. However, I hate the fact that along with their newly found affluence that they are longer forced to be held accountable for their actions. Come on, what kind of message is that sending?

-One Man’s Opinion. Peace.

(Oh, and have a Kicking Kwanzza. This is the first day of the African Holiday, incase you didn’t know.)

9 comments:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LMAO @ "Who the hell flies Delta Airlines?" Maaaan ain't that the truth?!?!?!

That was one ig'nant @ss move [to say the least].

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I almost forgot...HAPPY KWANZAA TO YOU AS WELL!! :-)

Mz.Bria2U said...

Twin...the update is dumb joc didn't go to court, therefore a warrant is out for his arrest. Check with your peeps and make sure that's still the truth!

and didn't I tell you I wanted $$ or gift cards?! Why did you buy me more perfume to go with the other 15 bottles you've bought me for my birthdays, other xmases, my job anniversary, valentines day, secretary day...are u trying to say something, Twin??? And this bottle has me sneezing! Who makes Eau de Funke' anyway???? lol

Mz.Bria2U said...

happy kwanzaa big head!

One Man’s Opinion said...

Twin...Why do people feel the need to call me big head. That ain't cute. And it's the thought that counts damn it. At least I didn't get you a pair of "used" boxer shorts, like you did me. Who does that? I love you anyway. AND STOP CALLING ME BIG HEAD!

Tafari said...

He needs to go the fuck down!!!

Bygbaby

mp1 said...

THE Cleveland Municipal Court...not a Cleveland Municipal Court. The fam's been there plenty of times so I'd know.

What was funny about this is this older lady that I work with told me about the case. It's a sad world when 50 year old women keep up with the hip hop arrests.

mp1 said...

and happy festivus homie

Unknown said...

@MP1..don't feel bad. something that serious has mainstream media news, that's why momz was able to enlighten you.

@twin....the boxers were "gently used!" SO STOP EXAGGERATING!
....jughead!