Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm Back!

Okay, okay. I know. I know. I’ve been missing in action. It is not my fault I have this piece of crap IBM laptop that would not allow me to log on at all and since it would not allow me to log on it would not allow me to see why I would not let me log on. Talk about your Catch22’s. And, because of the type of job I have, it is not like I can just willy-nilly get surf the internet and even if I could, I wouldn’t dare pull up a site entitled, Look at This Nigger. Talk about people being offended if they just happened to find that cookie. So, I have pretty much been fucked for the last week. I have not been able to read comment, read you good people’s blogs, and check my personal email nor my work email (from home).

Well, Friday, I spoke with this reserve officer, who comes in to work for me. Reserve officer are citizens who have gone through all of the training it takes to be a police officer and volunteer their spare time to help enforce the law. They are cool as hell, because police have to put up with a lot of shit and these guys do it for free. I would love to be around, just once, when they arrest those people who say, “I pay your salary!” Err, no you don’t. They have a regular nine to five. They are putting your ass in jail for free.

Anyway, he told me that I probably just needed to unplug my modem and let it reset itself. Well, he actually said something else, but that was pretty much what he meant. So, when I got home that morning, after my outstanding officers caught a couple of ATM burglaries, I tested his theory. That shit didn’t work. So, I said fuck it. Let me go see what kind of laptops they have on sale at Best Buy, maybe I can get one of those 6 months same as cash deals. And even if I couldn’t, my car is paid for, so it is not like it will but me out to splurge on myself for once. If I could find one at a reasonable price I figured it wouldn’t kill me to purchase it so I would continue having to put up with my internet not working.

So, here it is, Father’s day, and although I am not a father I have treated myself to this nice new Compaq laptop. I like it. And, as you can see, I can get on line again. Happy days are here again.

Wow, so much has been going on that I wanted to tell you folks about. I wanted to tell you about how Sgt. Lupe and I got behind the guys who car jacked the man at gun point and with the help of our troops caught all three of the little ass holes. I wanted to tell you about how the youngest one evaded us, on foot, for about an hour before we caught his ass. I wanted to tell you about how, in the process of catching him, at one point I literally ran out of my gun belt (which is hard to do, but some home I managed it). I wanted to comment on how the media has already turned the race for President into a black vs. white debacle. I don’t understand. They are saying that white folks want vote for Obama. What the fuck? Of course they will! Is there anyone out there that honestly believes that Obama got the democratic nod based solely on the power of the “black” vote? Seriously? And what the fuck was that lady journalist saying about Obama and Michelle rapping knuckles, being a terrorist move? Did anybody else see that new cast? They had to demote her dumb ass. America begins to show their true colors and racism rears its ugly head.

I want to tell you how we had to threatened to have Dallas Fire and Rescue chop down the door of this club last night, when the occupants inside decide that they were going to lock us out!. Uh, no. You can lock us out of your house, but clubs are required to be open to us for inspection. Some check came up, right before the chopping began and got them to open the door. We opened the door and immediately got a contact high from the smell of reefer that overwhelmed our sensed. When asked why they felt they could lock us out, this one fat bastard, who was high as hell, claimed that they didn’t hear us knocking on the door because they were “Fucking”. Keep in mind there were two chicks and six males in the place, and one of the chicks and one of the guys were brother and sister.

I wanted to tell yawl about the new conflict, which I didn’t even realize was brewing, between me and Sgt. Militant Negro. Sgt. Militant Negro is a trouble maker and I don’t trust his ass. The only reason I talk to him at all is because he and Sgt. Lupe are tight. Last Sunday, because I didn’t feel like keeping up appearances with his dumb ass, he told Sgt. Lupe I was acting funny. So, instead of his grown ass just asking me if something was wrong, which there wasn’t, he send Sgt. Lupe (Can I get you to grown the fuck up). Any, I told her that I wasn’t upset with his ass. He and I are not close enough for me to be thinking about his ass in that matter. I did tell her that I wasn’t happy with something that he did later that morning, but he didn’t know that because our paths hadn’t crossed. Now I tell her this in confidence, because I don’t want to have conflict with Sgt. Militant Negro. See, Sgt. Militant Negro sees me as yours shy, house nigger. He hasn’t said out right, but I know he does, because that is pretty much how all Militant Negroes see anyone black that does not behave like them. However, he will find out that hard way that his Militant ass has nothing on me and we will have a new worthy fallout up in that bitch! Anyway, I find out from one of my female (friends) troops that he came to her with that mess last night and told her that he was going to have to put her on “his list” too. What the fuck! I am assuming that I am on that list, because he’s a punk, bitch. Oh, well. So, long story short. Although I love Sgt. Lupe to death, she doesn’t know how to keep things between her and me, between her and me; so I now have to be careful what shit I tell her.

Whew! Well, that was all of the things I would have touched upon if I’d had access to the internet, but since I didn’t I guess ya’ll we have to do without hearing about them. But I am back now. I will try to catch up with all of you good people’s blogs. I am certain that I missed a lot. Take care and Happy Father’s day to all you dads.

-One Man’s Opinion. Peace.

27 comments:

D-Place said...

Whew! That was a lot. You should say something to Millitant Negroe. He won't be ready for that.

One Man’s Opinion said...

I am not trying to get into it with my Militant brother, D-place. Last time I had a fall out with a fellow sergeant, it took two senior sergeants to break it up (and that was just a verbal altercation). But when I get mad, I get Loud. And when I say, loud, I mean LOUD. We ended up before the chief and she was telling us how she could take our stripes away with a flick of her pen. Which pissed me off too. LOL. This bastard is not worth me losing my strips, nor my seniority over.

lyre said...

welcome back! and thanks for protecting me!

Anonymous said...

well, well, well...someone has been super busy keeping the streets of Dallas safe. Wish I could say the same for your precinct, lol. Sounds like there's gonna be some furniture movin' round that joint soon.

Sounds like you got a good deal on that Compaq. Seen it in the Best Buy paper here.

cathouse teri said...

Well you are such a huge father figure to your nephew that I believe you deserve not only a new laptop, but a big father's day hug!

Happy Day To You!

(Now, go take a breath after saying all that stuff you were going to tell us but couldn't.)

RealHustla said...

Whew. When you get home do you just pass out from exhaustion?

I so wish Militant Negroes everywhere would channel their energy to induce changes in our community and be less critical.

D-Place said...

ok then let it go! LOL

Linda said...

*lol* That last story SOOO sounded like a bunch of highschool girls :P

Greetings from holland!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with Cathouse Teri. Responsible black men playing uncle probably deserve Father's Day gifts than most "sperm donors" do. My nephew not only called me, but on his own called everybody yesterday that had a postive influence on his life, even women folk, and wished them all a happy father's day. Dayum, bro, we "uncles" doing something right!

On the laptop, glad you broke out the crowbar and loosed the duckets for new equipment. I've had a "low-end" Compaq laptop since January, and no complaints. I even like Windows Vista (runs okay despite news stories, if you put enough memory in the machine). I bought a $400 model, and hooked a scanner, printer and my Wacom tablet to it, with no problems. So, I'm looking forward to updates at that OTHER blog of yours.

One Man’s Opinion said...

Mark, I am going to scan some new stuff as soon as I get my Scanner replace. i am gonna send the old one back in the next couple of days.

Linda, you are correct. It does sound like a bunch of freaking school girls. And these are the people you trust your safety with.

Ieisha, you have no idea. The shit has hit the fan. Sgt. Lupe, who had been gone for a while, came back and called herself playing mediator. She can not see Militant Negro for the dirty bastard he is and she and I had one hell of a fall out. She drove one way and I drove the other. It so damn childish. She acted like I was trying to get her to dislike Militant, which is far from true. i just get tired of her taking his word for gospel, especially when everyone is always wrong but him. I can't stand to be lied on. It would be so great if the only drama I got at work came from the street.

One Man’s Opinion said...

Mark, I am going to scan some new stuff as soon as I get my Scanner replace. i am gonna send the old one back in the next couple of days.

Linda, you are correct. It does sound like a bunch of freaking school girls. And these are the people you trust your safety with.

Ieisha, you have no idea. The shit has hit the fan. Sgt. Lupe, who had been gone for a while, came back and called herself playing mediator. She can not see Militant Negro for the dirty bastard he is and she and I had one hell of a fall out. She drove one way and I drove the other. It so damn childish. She acted like I was trying to get her to dislike Militant, which is far from true. i just get tired of her taking his word for gospel, especially when everyone is always wrong but him. I can't stand to be lied on. It would be so great if the only drama I got at work came from the street.

Dave Van Buren said...

wait Obama is black? get the hell outta here... lol

I gave you a shout out on my father's day post, check it out when you get a chance.

Tafari said...

Welcome back & you should have got a Mac!!!

Bygbaby

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yea folk where u been dont best buys cloese sometimes
had to do the same get a new lap top
and u need to fillo this joint up with yourt art folk, id love that maybe u can do one of my book covers one day


i thought u were out being someones fk buddy lol

Freedom In Christ said...

First time here. Nice spot.

Even though drama happens. Like the ole saying goes "It's not what happens to you, but how you respond to the situation".

But aren't you glad that both person's true idenities were revealed to you. I just love God for showing us exactly who and what we are dealing with when we actually take the time and SEE the person or situation for what or who it really is.

Dreamy said...

hey One Man, happy that you are back in effect. i was like what in the world happened to you,lol

anywho Happy Uncle Father's Day,lol

yeah us Leo's are pretty cool and people see our kindness as a sign of weakness but when you go off on their azzes they get right. you need to put Sgt Military Negro azz in check.

and how Sgt Lupe gonna do that???

hey and i changed my name cause i like dreamy better, i still want to be a cop, i actually got my background packet Friday. captain told me they are gonna be interviewing me soon. cant wait.

anywho hope you enjoyed your weekend,and Father, Uncles Day!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll let you slide since your laptop died on you.

Diva's Thoughts said...

Wow!!! That's alot of stuff. lol

Eb the Celeb said...

Nah... I didnt miss your hella long posts at all....LOL

joking...

thanks for your kind words on my father's day post...much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back & you should have got a Mac!!!

Cost of a Windows Compaq laptop and Adobe Creative Suite graphic software - $1500

Cost of a Mac laptop and Adobe Creatve Suite graphic software - $2800

Superiority Attitude that Mac Users have for paying more money for less versatility --- PRICELESS (LOL)

One Man’s Opinion said...

Mark, I was going to buy me a MAC, Best Buy has does bad boys in stock now, but I decided just to get this more affordable PC. I will continue to save for the make and spend the million of dollars for all the cool stuff once I learn how to use the various programs. They be hard.

Ouch, Eb.

Goood luck to you, Dreamy. You will make an outstanding cop. Beware of the drama and the horny field training officers that will try to sleep with you.

Welcome to you Freedom.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new laptop! That was a very interesting update, lol.

FYI, from IE, go to tools/internet options/delete cookies. ;-)

Foia said...

Thanks for coming by mi casa my fellow leo brother. lol @ not pulling up your blog @ work!!

N on the F buddy post...I think one of those may be good if you and that person know exactly what it is. No emotions tied together by sex. But then it becomes hard if you are "friends" and buddy's..then it becomes harder to seperate the two different emotions.

Dreamy said...

thank you One Man!!!(smiling from ear to ear)

Ms Smack said...

Hiya! You're a great father figure to your nephew. Any kid would benefit from having a bloke with your morals, and beliefs in their life!

Happy Fathers (Uncles) Day

x

Sha Boogie said...

I dont know if I should laugh at you running out of your belt, or those assholes saying they were fucking which is why they didn't hear the door,*SMH*..

dc_speaks said...

welcome back and ummmmmm...keep em comin dude