Monday, June 23, 2008
I Have A Hemorrhoid
I have a hemorrhoid. Is that too personal, informing you that I have a hemorrhoid? I was debating about if I should post this information or not, but I figured we all loved each other so much that yall would like to know. So here goes, I have a hemorrhoid. It’s just a small one but it still makes it difficult to wipe. LOL
I am laughing because this is the most personal thing I think I have ever written, but I am trying to make up for not sharing all the dirt that happened on the road trip.
I have not had a hemorrhoid in forever and I need that little bulb to go away.
As you are probably aware, hemorrhoids develop from any increase in pressure in the lower rectum. The five major causes are:
1. Constipation and straining to poop. (I have not been constipated in a long while. My poop flows like butter).
2. Sitting or standing for a long time, this could be it. I do sit for about five hours a day, at work, if not more.
3. Obesity. I am over weight, for my height, but I don’t think I have gotten to the point of Obese, yet.
4. Pregnancy and childbirth. Nope, this is not me.
5. Diarrhea and the continuous expulsion of loose stools. Houston, I think we have a winner. LOL.
It looks like the simplest home remedy is to get me some witch hazel, a topical anti-inflammatory agent and sit in a warm bath. Sounds like a plan to me. If the home remedy doesn’t work I’ll have to go to the doctor and let him have a gander up my neather regions. Not too embarrassing. I will keep yall informed. I am sure you would like to know.
Today’s post brought to you by One Man’s butt, and the makers of Tuck’s medicated pad. Remember, if it ain’t soothing then it ain’t Tucks. LOL
-One Man’s Opinion. Peace.
I really need to get back to the fucked up lives of the young, black and gifted. LOL