Sunday, September 9, 2007

One Love, One Hate


Look at this crazy ass nigger! How disturbing is it that this crazy bastard is still out there terrorizing the world? How much more disturbing is it that there are thousands of people out there willing to listen to his message and following him blindly. Having a strong believe in God, I try not to worry about too many things that are out of my control, because I personally believer that anything that happens to me, good or bad, is somehow related to the Lord’s master plan for my life. That being said, I’m also not an idiot and that fact that Crazy Man Osama Bin Laden decides to broadcast a video message so close to the upcoming elections throws my hackles way up. Not to mention that we are only days away from another anniversary of 9-11.
It also doesn’t help matters that a couple of weeks back we had to take a class on weapons of mass destruction and was told how either Dallas or Houston is the next prime candidates for a terrorist attack.
Wasn’t part of the reason we went to war to find this crazy, F*ck? They can say what they want to, but the man looks well feed and healthy to me; not at all like the deceased Saddam Hussein when he was captured. All the speculation about the mad man being dead and he rears his ugly mug, with a fresh dye job to show the world that he is alive and well.
Take a good look at this crazy Muther, my brothers and sister. Why are we spending so much time hurting and killing one another? Isn’t it enough that this dumb ass wants everyone dead? Let’s try to make a change and stop fighting one another. Let’s focus on the real enemy and despite what you might have been lead to believe, that enemy is not us!
One Man’s Opinion. Peace and remember….I love each and every one of you because you all look like me and that’s a beautiful thing. Pass on the love!