Sunday, April 27, 2008

Be Brie-ze!

Okay, all you bloggers out there, let's gather together and wish the creator of Iventbyblogging@blogspot.com a wonderful and joyous birthday. That's right ladies, gentlemen, and perverts of all ages, the wonderful Brie turns an astonishing one hundred and forty-years old today. I know, I know...she looks much older, but no she is just one hundred and forty.
Brie lives in Detroit, where they might shoot you, but you probably won't die from it. (she told me that was their City -are you happy MP1, Damn- motto. Seriously, she did.)
Anyway, I would like to take this time out to say Happy Birthday, Brie. You bring joy and happiness to our lives. How you are able to type up a complete blog when your hands are all crippled up with arthritis is beyond me, but somehow you manage to get by.

Yeap, Brie is turning that magical number that not many people get the opportunity to see anymore. I hope that she makes the best of this blessed day and goes out and enjoys herself with all of her friends and family;that would be a grand total of one (she out lived them all).

They said she wouldn't make it. They said she wouldn't be here today. The said she'd never amount to anything. Well, two out of three ain't bad.

Anyway, we love you Brie. And when I say "we", I mean "me", I just get by "w's" and "m's" mixed up sometimes.

I wish I knew how to put all the animation on this blog. You know, so when you pulled it up there would be the confetti shooting up and streamers and crap, but I don't know how to do all that so I settled for a cute, worn, teddy bear that reminded me of you. Just remember, it's the thought that counts.

Happy Birthday, Brie!!!!! I love you!!!!! Ya heard me?

-One Man's Opinion. Peace.

Oh, and in celebration of your birthday....Drum roll, please...................................................................
I PUT LOTION ON MY ANKLES! Say what? You better recognize. You know that's love.

10 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Happy Birthday Brie, Sis! Have a good one, enjoy...eat cake!

mp1 said...

Wouldn't that be their city motto? I mean last time I checked, the D was a city in the state of MI. But I might be wrong on that.

Irregardless (Iknow it's not a word) Happy birthday to her!

On second thought, why am I giving her a shout out here. It probably would be better to head to her spot.

D-Place said...

Happy Birthday Brie. I'm so happy that your birthdy inspired him to put some lotion on.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

lol, not the confetti

Mz.Bria2U said...

Twin...I'm literally sitting on the floor at McCarran Intl Airport..wondering why I hadn't heard from you. I look at my shoutbox and see MP1 & Miz showing me some love and then I knew your MISCHIEVOUS behind holla'd at ur twin!

For the record: I did tell twin on the phone last night he may get shot in Detroit...but I say "MAY"..he may not get shot. He's a police officer so he should be prepared for such ambushments! lol Twin you shouldn't let such POSSIBLE circumstances hinder your visiting me. It's not fair :)

Miz and Mp1-THANKS FOR THE LOVE!

It's not ez cranking blog posts out with gnarled knuckles...but I steadily press towards the mark, lol :)

and I just thank Jesus...for being Jesus..cuz it is ONLY bcuz of Jesus, thru Jesus, in the NAME of Jesus...that you'd even make an attempt-let alone successfully get LOTION on those ankles. I know i'm asking a lot...but is my bday-did u get your elbows, the bottom of your arms, and between your fingers? those count too!!

I love you Twin..and i love you dimples, mp1,D-place and the blackosphere resident badboy Rawdawg!!

oh and Twin cuz ur lazy..I did some researching for you...go here Animation Graphics lol

ok..let me go shout out my own bday b4 I put up a post. I've been working on it since yesterday and I have to get it done today. :)

Desy said...

OMGOSH!!! Lotion...that's is THE BEST gift EVER!!!

sweet post

Happy Bday Brie! Enjoy your 140th yr of pure sexiness...lol

Unknown said...

Finally got some lotion on the ash? Now that's real love!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Brie!

dejanae said...

well atleast something got u lotioning up that hideous ashiness
happy bornday brie
have fun

Ms Smack said...

Happy Birthday Brie and I bet the lotion made a huge difference, eh?