Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Jive Thanksgiving!

Okay, here is how it went. The maid came thirty minutes later and it took her a little over four hours and she still didn’t finish everything, but she charged me the same price so I didn’t complain. Besides, I knew her ass was not going to able to finish cleaning my house, with all the things she had to do, in eight hours, let alone four. Hell, it take me about a week just to take care of the main sections of the place and I know where everything goes. I don’t think I’ll be using them again though.

Anyway, once she showed up I went on my merry way. Hung out a Bed Bath and Beyond, Borders Books, Best Buy. Then I went to visit my mom. This woman is amazing. One good hand she cooked Turkey, dressing, mac and cheese, one of those weird ambrosia salads, three cakes, a pie, dressing and I forget what else. She also told me how much my Aunt S spent on the ham….back story in five, four, three, two, one. …

Okay, for the last two years I have been in charge of bringing the ham to Thanksgiving dinner and I have been hooking that bitch up too. LOL. This year my Aunt S decided she wanted me to go in half on a Honey baked ham with her. Now keep in mind my Aunt S has caviar test, so I knew she was going to buy some expensive ass ham. So, true to form, my mom let’s me know that Aunt S bought a sixty dollar ham. The “big” one. This better be one big ass ham. But I am not going to complain. I’m just gonna give her my thirty dollars and be about it.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow, so while you are out and about eating and enjoying the family (for as long as you can stomach them), be safe and remember to truly be thankful. We are truly blessed!

-One Man’s Opinion. Peace.

As for you, dwashington, I am not expecting any drama on Thanksgiving, but I can understand why you would think there would be. However, I will keep you posted. You never know. There was much drama last year, that you boy was smack dab in the middle of. I’m not sure I shared it though, since I came out looking bad in the story. LOL

5 comments:

Linda said...

*LOL* For as long as you can stomach them!!!! :P

Isn't ham supposed to be cheap meat? Or Did she just get a whole leg of pork like they do in Italy (oh, and mind you.. hang it in the middle of the living room, which is the only place dry enough for it not to get moldy - yes..... I'm speaking of experience.. sigh)

We gave up pork long ago.. I'll be like Malcolm's mother "Dont nobody feed my baby pork!" hehe ;)

Greetings from the netherlands!

Freedom In Christ said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

RunningMom said...

:) I hope you had a good thanksgiving with little drama!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

happy thanks stealing back at u

Victor said...

Well, I don't actually consider this is likely to have success.
free online games