A Blog dedicated to taking a look at my people and trying to uncover why it is that we do and say the things we say that only lead to our own detriment
that's cool, but I hope that it makes people investigate these people to kearn why they are historic figures. It'd be kind of pointless if folks don't learn a thing.
The couldn't include Mr. Cook in there? After all they did use his song! lol
I love this song- especially when it becomes placed with something moving (like this; and also that scene in 'Talk to Me' when Petey Greene played it after Martin Luther got shot and also when he talked about playing it for the inmates.... sometimes a song makes all the difference in the world)
nice post
ReplyDeletethat's my song too
Hey Twinlet! kiss kiss
ReplyDeletelol and whether u believe it or not...that manchild is married.it's in the tabloids,therefore it must be true! lol
WOW! Loved this!
ReplyDeleteNuff' Said
ReplyDeletethat's cool, but I hope that it makes people investigate these people to kearn why they are historic figures. It'd be kind of pointless if folks don't learn a thing.
ReplyDeleteThe couldn't include Mr. Cook in there? After all they did use his song! lol
I love this song- especially when it becomes placed with something moving (like this; and also that scene in 'Talk to Me' when Petey Greene played it after Martin Luther got shot and also when he talked about playing it for the inmates.... sometimes a song makes all the difference in the world)
ReplyDeleteThank you for this post
Ashe was one of my heros - great tribute and i rember the sunday i watched him win
ReplyDeleteI couldnt open that , but hope that you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI celebrated nigger history month in 2011. On February 1, I got 184 more dollars on my food stamps!!! That makes me head White nigger for a day!!!
ReplyDelete