Sarah Silverman is a nut. I wanted the unbleeping version, but could not find one. But this is just too funny.
Anyway, this is a Fair day for my family and tomorrow my mommy's birthday, so I'm sure I'll have a blog on that. Plus, are bidding for days off this week, so a lot is going on.
Still, until then, check out this video. It is truly funny.
This is pretty tame for Sarah, lol.
ReplyDeletefunny chicks rock!!
ReplyDeleteI thought the Bed Affleck was better! lol
ReplyDeleteHello OM,
ReplyDeleteAt work, can't check the vids. Just wanted you to tell Ma, KK said, Happy B-Day. Mine is Oct 9, and my daughter's Oct 10, she is in good company.
BTW, did Bria (Twin) e-mail? If you got it what did you think of the information? If not send me your e-address and I will mail it to you.
Peace,to you and my your mother have many, many, more.
Sorry for typos:
ReplyDeleteDid Bria e-mail it to you?
May your Mother have many, many, more.
BRILLIANT LOL thanks heaps!
ReplyDeleteI saw this on tmz i think... hilarious!
ReplyDeleteWow, there is a great deal of useful data above!
ReplyDeleteCall it SPRING - Wain (Mustard) - Footwear | Propet - Travel Walker Suede (Gunsmoke Suede) - Footwear | MICHAEL Michael Kors - Jewel 2 1/2 Crystal Turnlock Metallic Belt (Natural/Silver) - Accessories
It won't truly have success, I suppose this way.
ReplyDeleteVera Bradley - Clare (Rhythm & Blues) - Bags and Luggage | Umi Kids - Asher (Infant/Toddler) (Cocoa Multi) - Footwear | Chloe - CL2246 (Black) - Eyewear