Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day


Happy Thanksgiving. Don't eat too much and remember, I have to work tonight. LOL. All the love in the world, from my house to yours.
-One Man's Opinion. Peace.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Thxgiving to you too, Twin.

    I'm going to miss you, tonight!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY BLACK ASS IS GONNA GAIN AT LEAST 5 LBS BACK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW...I KNOW BUT I'LL LOSE IT LIKE THAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm @ work now. This ish is for the birds!
    Can't wait to get home and devour that bird waiting on me!
    Are you gonna be one of the officers at the roadblocks? I sooo hate those things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No,MP, as a sergeant I hope not to be doing a damn thing, but you never know. I had one hell of a ghetto Thanksgiving. I hope work goes better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twin...did Mookie, Pookie, nook-nook and punkin show those tailfeathers again? did uncle Bo...get drunk and cuss errrrryybody out again cuz HE was the one that dropped the turkey?

    ReplyDelete